Hazardous Software White Papers
Dr. Chris Hazard's Publications
- Christopher J. Hazard, Munindar P. Singh. Macau: A Basis for Evaluating Reputation Systems. Proceedings of the 23th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). August, 2013. pp. 1-7. [PDF]
- Christopher J. Hazard, Munindar P. Singh. Intertemporal discount factors as a measure of trustworthiness in multiagent systems. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. May, 2011. 23(5). pp. 699-712.
- Dmitri Droujkov, Christopher J. Hazard, and Maria Droujkova. Conceptual framework for designing math computer games: Elementary game theory dimensions for educators. 32nd Annual Meeting of the North American Chapter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education. Columbus, Ohio. October, 2010.
- Christopher J. Hazard, Munindar P. Singh. An Architectural Approach to Combining Trust and Reputation. Proceedings of the 13th AAMAS Workshop on Trust in Agent Societies. May 2010.
- Hazard, Christopher J.; ¿Por Favor? Favor Reciprocation When Agents Have Private Discounting. Proceedings of the 2008 AAAI Workshop on Coordination, Organizations, Institutions and Norms (COIN). pp 9-16, Chicago, Illinois, July 14, 2008. [PDF]
- Hazard, Christopher J.; Wurman, Peter R.; The Game of Scale: Decision Making with Economies of Scale. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC07), pp 329-337, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 2007. Best Paper Award [PDF]
- Hazard, Christopher J.; Wurman, Peter R.; DAndrea, Raffaello; Alphabet Soup: A Testbed for Studying Resource Allocation in Multi-vehicle Systems. In Proceedings of the 2006 AAAI Workshop on Auction Mechanisms for Robot Coordination. pp 23-30, Boston, Massachusetts, July 17, 2006. [PDF]
- Hazard, Christopher J.; Kimport, Kyle R.; Johnson, David H.; Emergent behavior in two complex cellular automata rule sets. Complexity 2005, 10(5) pp. 45-55. DOI: 10.1002/cplx.20089
Dr. Chris Hazard's Unpublished Works
- Representing Market Design Choices in Market-Oriented Programming. February, 2007. [PDF]
- Market-Based Local Wireless Bandwidth Allocation Using Customer Impact Valuations. Qualifier Paper. North Carolina State University. December, 2005. [PDF]
- Effective Recovery from Security Violations Using Reversible Computing. May 9, 2005. [PDF]
- Predicting Application Memory Allocation Behavior. April 21, 2005. [PDF]
- Report on Computer Worms and Viruses in 2004. Spring, 2005. [PDF]
- ParaC: A New Approach to Practical Parallel Programming. Undergraduate Honors Thesis. Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN. November, 2001. [PDF]
Dr. Chris Hazard's Patents
- Methods, systems, and computer program products for simulating a scenario by updating events over a time window including the past, present, and future. Submitted July 10, 2008. Issued October 2, 2012.
Dr. Chris Hazard's Dissertation
- Trust and Reputation in Multiagent Systems: Strategies and Dynamics with Reference to Electronic Commerce. Defended May 4, 2010. [PDF]